Terms & conditions
The online payments are provided by Sathguru Management Consultants (Sathguru) and Axis bank. The Organisation may need to update these terms from time to time. Any changes will be immediately effective. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms: Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. By using the online payment facility on this website you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The description of courses is as available in the Sathguru , CSEE portal
- Normally payment is required after the nomination is accepted and before the payment deadlines
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees / USD. Sathguru reserves the right to change the fees
- Your payment will normally reach the account within two working days
- Sathguru is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The organization also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason
- In no event will the Sathguru be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require Sathguru to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
The total e-payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
Sathguru is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Billdesk through Axis bank).
In the event that the Participant does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Participant to check with Sathguru that the payment has been accepted.
The Participant shall remain responsible for the Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from Sathguru in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the Organisation.
Please note that Sathguru holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
Further, Sathguru has every right to bring about legal action on Participants who misuse / alter / reproduce the content/ information available on the website.